well well... i just watched IRON MAN 2 with me mates! Firstly i am a BIG Downey fan and absolutely loved SHERLOCK HOLMES! so i was really lookin forward to watching him back as the Charismatic and Arrogant TONY STARK!!! well i must say the movie was enjoyable, the action content was top notch! But... there were many things that dissappointed me!
Firstly... the middle part was the movie was very very boring and some scenes were quite idiotic! Second.. Scarlett Joansson was a total waste in the movie! (AND the new hair color doesnt suit her)! Also i would have liked to see more of the new IRON MAN "suitcase" SUIT (seen during the Monacco race event clash)!
Okay now the positives...
1. DOWNEY!!!... love him or hate him.. but you just CANNOT ignore him! RDJ was top notch as Tony Stark!
2. The beginning of the movie was very very engaging!
3. The total set and layout of the STARK EXPO was freakin AWESOME!!!
4. Sam Rockwell was brilliant as the rival arms manufacturer Hammer!
5. And ofcourse the end scene after the credits... (wont reveal it, coz its more fun seeing it)!
over all my rating 6.5/10
Watch this if ur an Ironman or a Downey fan!! or if You really like to see some metal carnage!!!